Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I Chose Neprinol

Having been in the supplement industry off and on for over ten years now, I have seen many products come and go. I have tried countless items myself, some good, some not-so-good, and most of them I eventually discontinued taking for one reason or another. One single product, though, has been a constant in my daily regime since its inception in 2004. The product I am speaking of is Neprinol.
Neprinol has worked wonders for me, my family, and my friends. Personally, I have back and neck issues that are constantly aggravated by chasing around two young children. Chiropractic adjustments alone were not enough to combat the pain and inflammation I was suffering from. The addition of Neprinol dramatically improved my soreness and muscle spasms as well as the quality of my adjustments. Also, having personally dealt with the many side effects that supplements can cause, an aspect of Neprinol that is extremely appealing to me is how well tolerated it is. Neprinol is very gentle, causes no stomach distress, and generally just makes me feel great.
After years of taking Neprinol, I am proud to have recently become an employee at Arthur Andrew Medical. It is wonderful to have the opportunity to recommend such a wonderful product to all those I come in contact with, as well as hear stories every day from people who have reaped the many benefits of Neprinol. I recently spoke to the wife of a man who had undergone an angioplasty and was left with a 50% blockage of his artery. He began taking Neprinol post-surgery, and went back for a routine follow up a couple months later. The doctors were dumbfounded when they found his artery to be 100% clear. What was so memorable about this conversation, though, was that his wife had been extremely skeptical about the product until she heard the results from his doctors. I feel very lucky to speak on a daily basis to people who have been helped by Neprinol.
In short, I am happy to personally voice my views on our products. Our company is exceptional to work for; we have an amazing staff, wonderful clientele, and an industry leading product line. Please feel free to contact me at any time should you have any questions or comments regarding our company and/or products.
Ali Curtin

No comments:

Post a Comment