Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life Changing!!!

Neprinol: LIFE CHANGING!!! The reason why I am blogging for Arthur Andrew Medical is because 'simply said' Neprinol has changed my life. I have had 3 foot surgeries over the past several years. I was an avid marathon runner and the pain in both of my feet was becoming unbearable. Also, in the last year I dislocated my right and left shoulder several times. If anyone knows about dislocations, once your dislocate your shoulder, you pretty much can guarantee that it will happen again. As I am not a believer in prescription medication or 'masking' the pain, I decided to start taking enzymes to cleanse my blood. Throughout my research, I realized that Neprinol was 10 times stronger than any other systemic enzyme on the market. Being that the product is also vegan friendly and gluten free, it had no side effects on my digestion. As I began to take Neprinol, my pain started to simply disappear. I thought this was just too good to be true. I realized that taking Neprinol 3 times a day was reducing my inflammation, and cleansing my blood, therefore helping my overall circulatory health. I could not believe the difference in my health and activity. I added Serracel to my enzyme intake and can now say that after 3 months, I am back to training and feel stronger than I ever have. I hope to run my 6th marathon in the fall. I am happy to say that I am now employed by Arthur Andrew Medical, you can contact me to hear my personal testimony. Arthur Andrew has changed my life forever!!!! Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment