Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Truth About Neprinol

My name is Joseph and I have been working for Arthur Andrew Medical for seven months now. Two weeks after I started with the company, I had what I will call one of my usual neck pain flare ups. I had an accident that totaled my car a few years ago. My seat belt, which I think saved my life, strained my neck really bad. I will every once in a while have excruciating pain around my neck to the point where it would be hard to even hold my head up. When it happened this time, I decided to try Neprinol - a natural pain and inflammation reliever. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised after taking the product for only three days. I could tell the pain I had been feeling was halfway gone. Of course, I continued taking the product and after a week, the pain was all gone. I have not felt it since. Now, I take a maintenance dose every other day. And having worked here for seven months now, I have heard similar stories told me by users of our products on almost a daily basis.

Sometime ago, I decided to include Syntol - a probiotic and yeast cleanse formula, and Devacor - a full spectrum digestive enzyme formula, both made by Arthur Andrew Medical, to my daily regimen of supplements. I am absolutely pleased because I now have a very settled stomach and little to no sensitivities to the foods I eat. If I did not work for the company, I will still make these attestations. I know for a fact that the company spares no expense in ensuring that quality, safety, and efficaciousness are tops when it manufacture's its products. I will wholeheartedly recommend these products to people who have similar afflictions. Feel free to call me if you want to.

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment